Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crafting

I had a couple of craft days at my house with some of my friends from work. I had some chargers I found at a garage sale and some chalkboard paint that some did, and others brought their own crafts to do. We all pretty much like crafting, so we decided to try to get together every month. It's a lot more fun when you have someone to do it with.

Honey is working on a charger. 
 

Michele and Amanda
 

Heather is making some coasters using tiles and scrapbook paper.  Really easy and very cute.  She made camaflouge ones to use in her "man's cave" at home. 
 

Amanda needed a costume.  She was making a lion's mane using an old furry coat.  Pretty clever idea!
  

This is Honey's finished charger. 
  

Heather's charger.
  

Amanda's mane.  She spent hours working on this.  I thought the finished product was amazing!
 

It's hard to tell what these are, but Kristen made some cute little flower barrettes for her daughter.
  

This is at our second class.  Everybody pretty much did their own thing this time as well.
 





Heather made a really cute fall wreath.  The flowers are made from fabric that you twist and roll.  She put buttons in the center of the flowers.  I loved it!


Rachel made a charger using chalkboard paint in the middle.  I LOVE chalkboard paint!  I've made several things using chalkboard.  It's a very inexpensive way to decorate.




Amanda designed her own clay flower pot.


I love these girls!  I worked with some of them for years in the office.   Now that I'm not in the office any more, this is a great way for me to see them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment