Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I love decorating for Christmas, so I thought I would share some pics of our house at Christmas.

This little table is in my entryway.  I found it at our neighborhood garage sale.  The mirror is an old gold mirror that I painted.  I love re-purposing what I have.  It's so much more fun that way!

I was in T.J. Maxx the other day and found some wrapping paper with old Christmas hymns on it.  I bought a roll and then cut a piece out and framed it. 
 
My dining room.  We got the table and chairs off Craigslist.  Notice the top of the china cabinet...
 
 These are on top of the chi na cabinet.  This is another old mirror I painted.  I bought these bottles at a yard sale back in the summer because I liked the way they were shaped.  I painted them white and then rolled them in Epsom salts while they were still wet.  I found the idea here

I made my centerpiece.  I made Christmas trees out of wrapping paper.  I bought the stars at Michael's on put them on top.  The glass container has crunched-up ___ in it with water on top.  It looks like real ice!!   I put them on a tray I already had and sprinked Epsom salts around them. 



Hope you liked the Christmas tour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment