Thursday, March 8, 2012

My "New" Dishes

A few months ago, I went with Rachel to pick up Josh's truck where it had been worked on about ten miles from where she lives.  We had to wait a while, so we looked in the paper to see if there were any garage sales.  It was really late in the season for yard sales, but we did find one that was way off the main road.  It happened to be an elderly man and woman having a sale in their basement.  It was awesome!  We stayed there for a looong time!  I found these...an eight-place setting of Pfaltzgraff dishes for $20.00!!!



They are totally my style, and the colors go perfectly in my kitchen.

I displayed them in this antique piece I picked up a few years ago.



Rachel found some goodies too.  She was totally bummed out about having to wait for the truck, but it turned out to be a blessing in desguise.  I'm convinced that God does things like that for us because He loves us, and that's just the way He is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment