Thursday, December 22, 2011

PARTY TIME!

Terry had a meeting with the executives in December, so I had the wives who came with their husbands over for a Christmas lunch while the guys were meeting. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!
 

Then, that night we all went out as a group. We went to a little Italian restaurant in Hendersonville that I had never heard of. They had really good food, and we had a great time!





We had the District Office Christmas party in December as well. It was a blast!





We played dirty Santa. It didn't get real dirty, but there were a few gifts that were the favorites, and they were stolen quite a bit!








I saved my favorite picture of the night for last. I think this is SO cute of Deborah! She had put on the hat she got as her gift. It was hilarious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment