Monday, February 13, 2012

Campmeeting Time!

We had our first District campmeeting at Scott Dobbins' church.  Martha Tennison was the speaker and, wow, were we blessed by her ministry!!    

I love to hear her talk about all the miracles God has done for them over the years.  God is no respecter of persons.  He will do the same for all of us. 

We had great altar services as well. 

I only took my camera the last night of the campmeeting, and David and Jonna Jenkins and a lady from their praise team led worship.  They did a fantastic job!  Scott Dobbins and Johnny Minick and his group led the other two nights.  We are blessed with anointed and  talented singers in the Tennessee District!


There is nothing like the presence of God and getting refreshed from the Lord!!

Sis. Jackson was there every night.  I love her, and we miss Bro. Jackson so much.  He would have loved the campmeeting!!

I was so happy to see so many of our local pastors there

It was a great campmeeting.  I am sure this is going to be something we do every year.  I hope so!!


No comments:

Post a Comment