Friday, February 24, 2012

BENTLEY AND KOBE

I stayed overnight with Rachel on Tuesday night.  Terry was out of town, and Josh was staying at the firehall.  I took Bentley with me so he could play with Kobe.  They used to fight all the time, but they are doing better. 




I brought them both one of Binkley's favorite treats called a Dingo.  It's a little rawhide bone with meat flavor.  Bentley uses chews on one for a couple of days.  Not Kobe.  He gobbled the entire thing in a couple of minutes.  Then he wanted Bentley's.  He actually got it one time, and Rachel took it from him and got on to him really bad.  She told me to look at him, and he was crying!  A tear actually fell onto the couch, and the sides of his face were totally wet.

 



 
He still didn't give up, though. He sat beside Bentley but facing forward, and every now and then he would cut his eyes over toward Bentley without turning his head. It was SO funny!



       He finally gave it up, though.  He is always hilarious.  He is so smart and has such a cute personality.

Rachel and I worked out together.  She does a different routinethan I do, and she had me going for a solid hour!  It wore me out, but I loved it.  We have a great time hanging out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment