Thursday, September 15, 2011

SIPS N STROKES


When I was in my pre-teen and teen years I loved to sketch pictures.  I definitely wasn't the best, but I spent hours doing it.  I wish I had kept some of them.  When my friend, Michele, asked me to go to a place we have in Hendersonville called Sips N Strokes to paint a picture, I was excited but also a little apprehensive.  I've never painted a picture before.  She finally convinced me, saying it was really fun.  This is the picture we painted.  It was really fun, but this picture really didn't match any of the colors in my house.


 
The next time we decided to go, Rachel wanted to go with us.  This time I really liked the print we were going to paint. 




Here we are with our finished pictures.  We had a blast!  This was taken on a phone, so it is not the best picture.

I decided to put it in my kitchen area.  It definitely suits my taste. 


I'm looking forward to the next time we go.  By the way, the only "Sips" we took was water or a soft drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment